Two30Nine is a design centre providing custom design cabinetry people love, and we’re hiring a Receptionist! We are looking for a friendly and organized individual who enjoys helping and providing support to others.
Our Morden showroom is seeking to fill the position of Receptionist.
This position will appeal to you if your goal is to produce accurate results for others time and time again. In this role your approachable demeanour will be the first encounter of Two30Nine’s culture and values. This job requires a patient, detailed, and customer service focused person. Your work responsibilities will be clearly outlined for you and we’ll provide you with all the tools you’ll need for success.
- Greet customers; answer and field incoming calls
- Track sales for commission & bonuses
- Invoice showroom sales
- Responsible for receiving payments, maintaining and disbursing petty cash
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Organize colour samples and other showroom supplies
- Schedule service jobs for Cabinet Installers
Skills and Attributes:
- Detailed: attention to detail, consistently accurate
- Computer skills: working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Experience with Simply Accounting an asset
- Approachable: friendly, personable, professional demeanour
- Ability to work with numbers; understand basic accounting functions
- Initiative & ownership: taking full responsibility of tasks
- Dependability: reliable and trustworthy
- Previous related experience or Business Administrative Assistant education will be an asset