Two30Nine by Decor is a design centre providing custom design cabinetry that people love.
We have an opportunity for an Install Helper in both our Morden showroom and our Winnipeg showroom. This is a Junior role with opportunity to work into becoming an Installer in the future. This opportunity will be ideal for someone with a remarkably good attitude and a teachable spirit.
This will be a full-time (8 hrs per day) position working Monday to Friday. The start of the shift will be scheduled based on location/delivery needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to Installers including unpacking and placing cabinetry, recycle cardboard, quality check of product upon delivery, ensure all parts are delivered, confirm re-order immediately for missing parts, etc.
- Assist in cabinet installations – all aspects
- Wipe down cabinets after installation; keep job site clean
- Follow all safety protocols
- Provide service for customer concerns or repairs
- Organizational skills (strong attention to detail; able to prioritize multiple tasks)
- Communication skills (clear and respectful communicator; ability to read and understand written instructions; customer service attitude)
- Physical ability (ability to handle heavy product as required; product averaging from 50-100 lbs; additional help for heavier product; hand carts available for assistance)
- Problem solving orientation
- Customer focused/friendly and professional service; respect for Customers and their property
- Safety conscious
- Previous woodworking experience will be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Conscientious, and care for high quality work
- Reliable and Dependable
- Must have valid driver’s license
To submit your interest for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.